matthew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Matthew!! Belated Happy Birthday sa iyo. Kelan belated birthday dive mo? I hope soon (Wala pa tayong schedule ng June, hehehehe).

I wish you the best of health and more awesome dives to come (August dive safari lapit na! :eek:hbrother:).

Regards,
Gi

Thank you everyone!:)

@Koya Caloy: hindi nga eh, di ko pa na-try yung mga tip nya hehehe :D

@Gi: sunday day trip?

Matt, Sama ako sa Sunday. This might be my last for June. There's a 3-day weekend in June (June 12 - 14). I'm sure Pinoy Scuba will be diving but I will probably be in Gen San for work. So, I'll miss that again. :depressed:

But if I'm lucky, I might just get a chance to see the pristine reefs of the South (hehehehe). See you on Sunday! :cool2:

Gi

Matt, Sama ako sa Sunday. This might be my last for June. There's a 3-day weekend in June (June 12 - 14). I'm sure Pinoy Scuba will be diving but I will probably be in Gen San for work. So, I'll miss that again. :depressed:

But if I'm lucky, I might just get a chance to see the pristine reefs of the South (hehehehe). See you on Sunday! :cool2:

Gi
dive gensan!!!

@matt: dive ako balai june 12-14... kasama ko si glenver

jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom