Suggestion Matt forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Dive-aholic

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
It's been mentioned a few times in some threads that those same threads have been moved from their original posting location to other threads that may not be so visible. Matt seems to have a lot of support here. Yes, this board is for all divers equally. But I think Matt's efforts deserve some special attention. We all take for granted the fact that we can dive with little difficulty. We have all made dozens, hundreds, even thousands of dives. Matt is just trying to make his first OW dive. I think that deserves everyone's support. But everyone needs to know about him and his dream first. How about we make it easier for people to learn about this dream and make their own decision? I attached a poll to this thread so others can vote on what they think. I've always gotten the feeling that this board is a democratic one. The members are the community and should, to a certain extent, have some say in what goes on here. So how about a Matt forum where all threads concerning Matt's dream can be kept? SB members, please take the time to vote on this and let the staff know what you want.

hey, no apology needed!

how can people undertand each other without asking questions and talking?

Stephen Ash:
...I understand SB's desire to be fair to all but we really haven't had too many Matts. I don't see the harm in...
Actually we have quite a number of folks on the Board who have unique circumstances and challenges. But not everyone seeks public attention.

Now if you're suggesting an "All Jessica All the Time Forum..." :D

MB:
Now if you're suggesting an "All Jessica All the Time Forum..." :D

Only if it contains a photo in every post! :D

Back
Top Bottom