Mask leak - what glue to use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, the silicone skirt on my Subseac mask has been pulled away from the frame. I think I can pry the frame away and reseat the silicone skirt - but what sort of glue should I use?

Sipadiver--I don't have an answer for you, but I do have a suggestion. When a thread like this has gone on this far, many people who can help you stop reading it. They won't see your question. I suggest you start a new thread so that your question will get everyone's full attention.

My OCEANIC ICON3 froze this winter nowthe frame pops apart in the top left corner.I can push it back together but it will leak some times.I tryed to take the frame apart but i'm thinking i'll do more damge than good. Any one worked on this before? so I bought a new a new SHERWOOD ECLIPSE that leaked on top of skirt in the center of my forehead.THE DIVE SHOP TOOK THIS BACK AND he helped to fit a AQUALUNG LOOK2.Go figure 2 dives in this leaks around bottom under my nose.Before I take this back I want to make sure it's not me.

OP, sounds like you need a new mask.

N

Back
Top Bottom