mask for a mellon head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nova SS

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I have a fat head and Im having hard time finding a mask that fits, the LDS has a limited supply on hand, while some are okay I was wondering if anyone made a larger mask for us pumpkin headed fellows.

Scuba Pro, Aqualung, Tusa, Oceanic all make bigger masks. I have seen some of the huge volume fishbowl masks come back. Let us know where you are and we may be able to suggest a shop that carries a better selection.

TwoBit

I know Oceanic makes wider versions of it's TREND line and their all black shadow comes in a wider size. We in fact have one at the shop now. $59.95

Hi,

I know Scuba Pro, Cressi Sub, Tusa have wider version mask...

Cheer
Jason

The Cressi Big Eye mask fits larger faces. I assume you mean that you have a larger face that smaller skirts don't fit vs. your head is so big that normal straps won't go around it?

If your LDS just doesn't have anything that will fit, then you may want to talk to Larry at ScubaToys. They have such good customer service that I'd almost guaranty that he would be willing to send you a couple masks that he thinks may work well, and have you return the one that is the worst fit.

Good Luck,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom