Mask as a Gift

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sneak in on 'em while they're sleeping and make a mold of their faces!

Or, just go cheap. If it doesn't fit, no great loss. A kinda bad mask is OK for snorkeling on vacation, but a real bad one is worse than none at all. I don't see how you can know without them trying it on first.

Maybe you could get them to try on your mask at home. That might at least give you a clue.

Good luck!!!

I recently had the opportunity to try the Oceanic Datamask. The rep told us that the mask was set up to fit on 95% of the population. Everyone in the group. About 15 divers, had no trouble fitting the mask. I say this because it makes it clear that masks can be universal. I think the Mares Liquidskin fits that bill. I am sure there are others.

thank you for your replies.

i looked at the oceanic datamask but that's a little costly. mares liquidskin looks like the way to go but at least i've got time to poke around some before i have to purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom