Martha's Day/Night Diving September 22nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Better Diver will be at Martha's Quarry on the 22nd of September. Dive all day and night (until the sun comes up if you want) and join in on our cook out!

Get a jump start on Advanced Diver, Rescue, or Master Diver.</b> Better Diver will be available for SDI Wreck Diver, Limited Penetration Wreck Diver, Night-Limited Visibility Diver, Search and Recovery Diver, Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Diver, Nitrox Diver, and Underwater Navigation Diver classes and PADI Emergency First Responder (EFR) while we are there. These classes only require 2 dives except for the Limited penetration which has 3. One day for the certification.

Sign up early and the Navigation, Nitrox, and Wreck classwork can be completed online. http://www.betterdiver.com/sdionline.html

All the above listed specialties are $100.00 except for Limited Penetration Wreck Diver and Nitrox which is $125.00 and $70.00 for PADI EFR .

The quarry admission cost for day and night diving is $40.00 for the day and night if prepaid though Better Diver. This can be adjusted for day only divers. We are bringing the food.

Come join us for just for day and night diving or contact us about the classes.

Is this something put together often? I would love to hit it up if it wasnt for a UT football game that same day.

utdivermatt:
Is this something put together often? I would love to hit it up if it wasnt for a UT football game that same day.
This is the first of many. I am hoping I can get another scheduled for early October, but that one is still in the works.

If you cant make it for the day, let me know and we can get you in for the night dives (or visa versa)

Britt:
This is the first of many. I am hoping I can get another scheduled for early October, but that one is still in the works.

If you cant make it for the day, let me know and we can get you in for the night dives (or visa versa)

I would love to make it, but like I said... priorities lie in UT football. As most SEC fans can attest, it will be an all day commitment to the Vols. My "commitment" to them will extend well into the wee hours of the morning. Hopefully I can catch on next time. Those prices look nice.

bottemdweller2:
So I can come down on my b'day and take a rescue class for only $100 and take in all in one day?
We will not be doing Rescue that day, but it is scheduled for the next weekend.

PM sent.

OK, My wording was a little off. its $100.00 per class except for the Nitrox, Limited Penetration Wreck, and EFR course.

Britt,
Do you have a schedule posted somewhere? My wife participated with the refresher at Coffee Quarry last weekend and mentioned she wanted to go to Martha's with you next time. We will be out of the country for your event in September but would like to try and make plans for the next.

Randy Harbison

rdharbis1:
Britt,
Do you have a schedule posted somewhere? My wife participated with the refresher at Coffee Quarry last weekend and mentioned she wanted to go to Martha's with you next time. We will be out of the country for your event in September but would like to try and make plans for the next.

Randy Harbison

We have an event calendar and a mailing list on our website that I try to update as things get set up.

http://www.betterdiver.com/event/myevent.php

I am hoping to set up another event for fall break and a trip to Martha's in early October.

Just to make this trip an eventful day...

We are having a drawing for the people that pre register for Martha’s Quarry on the 22nd.

We will be giving away one free SDI specialty course of the winner’s choice from the following list:

Wreck Diver, Night-Limited Visibility Diver, Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Diver, or Underwater Navigation Diver

When you come to the store to pre register, we will give you a ticket and we will have the drawing the afternoon of the 19th. If you call in and pay over the phone, we will give you the ticket number. The class will be conducted on the 22nd while at Martha’s Quarry.

The drawing is only for people that pre register.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom