Marriott Resorts in Curaçao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no.jpg

No windows is odd, not sure that's even legal some places. But they shoehorned this place into a weirdly shaped area between the ocean, fort, and whatever, I imagine they were going for max rooms.
With smoke detection and fire suppression I believe is how cruise ships do it without having 2 exits or a window. Most hotels in US have windows that don't open so that technically is not a second exit (grandma is not throwing a chair through the Window) and plus the height issues for escape.

We were at the Marriott this last summer and it was a good location. There is a dive shop that can take you to various sites (dive van) but we made it out to the do mushroom forest on our own (they helped book it)

My wife Nathalie wrote up some pros and cons of the Marriott as compared to other resorts we've stayed at on her blog.
Scuba Diving Vacation at the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort
I think there are some links to some of the sites too on other posts she did, but overall it would be a good choice for non-diver spouses to hang out and do beach stuff. Way better than a room without windows .. wow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom