MARMORA DIVE June 30th or July 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyrotechnician is of course the correct verbage. I however was MAKING A FUNNY!!!!!!!!! ..You computer guys...geeshhh........

As for the day...July oneth...is looking better for me Dale...sched is starting to loosen up a lot for that day.

I can see a either a dive at the dam or a boat dive out on the lake.

Best viewing Dale may be at Booster Park. Take hwy #7 west out of Marmora and hang a left onto Booster Park rd . Park is at the end onthe left. Might be a cost toget into the park. Has a nice sandy beach for the kids (if you have any or any young enough to care).

Sherry is getting our tanks vized and filled. I'm off Mon and Tue, so we can hopefully hookup. Dam will be good first dive of season for us.

I'm working Sat and maybe Sunday but you can always call the house and leave a message. We're in the book.

Dave Maloney

..........Randy, Scott and myself are going Tuesday am.....Probably a boat depending on the boat traffic........All others are invited......Artw, Dale....et al Please PM me and we can set up some details.....

Back
Top Bottom