Marmora Dam Bulletin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there!
I don't know if I will be getting wet or not, that will depend on whether my sinuses have cleared completely by then.

I will, however, bring at least two full steel 72's with me, so if anybody needs air, they will be available :wink:

Should be lots of are for this little jump.........hehehehehe......

Personally I think one tank is all you will want to do, unless you are going dry....

well, just got back from the shop, they just wanted me to let you know that they think we are sucidal for diving in the river with that big, scary current :wink:

I was just checking out that "big, scary current". It's a little fast on the east bank but I talked to my frieds at the Conservation Authority and they are going to close down the east sluiceways and open the west side up more. It should be alright by tomorrow afternoon:D
Randy...

canuckdiver once bubbled...
well, just got back from the shop, they just wanted me to let you know that they think we are sucidal for diving in the river with that big, scary current :wink:

If the current is that bad then we have two options.....

1) tie an anchor to our asses

2) abort the dive.....

I guess we will all know tomorrow at about 3:30 pm :)

Hope the dive is great. Wish I could be there. Oh well, next time. :)

It was good, and cold.......39 degrees nice drift dive.......Weight_for_me, HairyFish,JRTonkin and myself made the dive. WFM had to abort...free flow...

Made a couple of sweeps with the current, however the vis was very low.......

Still very nice 1st dive for the others, and Hairy Fish to get ready for Mexico on Sunday.......:)

Hey guys, how about posting location and directions in the corresponding thread? :wink:

sorry I couldn't make it guys, but after being told that I have to start round #2 of antibiotics for my sinuses/lungs, decided to just kinda take it easy :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom