Marineland (PV) - September 14th, 8AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really want to join you guys, but I broke my toe last Sunday! I don't think the hike down the hill (and over the rocks) is gonna help it heal. Let me know how it goes, Bryan. Marineland is one of those sites I really want to check out.

Pray for viz!:D

I wanna Go! To bad i have to work! Been wanting to check out this site for awhile now

Well I spent way to much time today at the Wrinkles dive/camp and didn't get home till just now. Won't be able to make the dive in the morning. Kinda guessed I'd end up talking with everyone forever and getting home late that's why I was kinda iffy on if I'd make it.

hope you had better viz the yesterday

Nobody showed up. There was another group there, but they weren't too friendly, didn't really feel too comfortable diving with a group that won't even acknowledge you when you say good morning.

Thermobryan,
Sorry I flaked! I was all packed on Friday night. I even woke up at 3:30 and was ready to walk out the door. Then I realized I was way too tired for the 4 hour drive. So I went back to sleep. I am usually much more reliable than this. Again, sorry.
Jim

Nobody showed up. There was another group there, but they weren't too friendly, didn't really feel too comfortable diving with a group that won't even acknowledge you when you say good morning.

Too bad, but I don't blame you for not wanting to dive with not so friendly people. I only like diving with people I feel comfortable with, no reason to force things.

Last edited:
Dang, I was hoping some people went. I've always wanted to dive here, but was advised that it's a bit more advanced (less noob friendly) so I've held off on making this dive. Hopefully I'll make it sometime in the near future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom