Marine park tag (now printout)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We paid it last time online via the computer in the resort lobby after we had arrived. I don't have access to a printer at the AirBNB, which is why I'm asking my question.
Pay and print it from home, before you leave

We paid it last time online via the computer in the resort lobby after we had arrived. I don't have access to a printer at the AirBNB, which is why I'm asking my question.
To state the obvious, if you have chosen an AirBNB, you have chosen NOT to have the benefits of a resort, like a printer in a lobby.
Do it at home before you leave.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever been asked to produce their Stinapa papers out side of registering at the dive shop or going into the park? Are there Stinapa Rangers on the island somewhere?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever been asked to produce their Stinapa papers out side of registering at the dive shop or going into the park? Are there Stinapa Rangers on the island somewhere?
I have been to Bonaire 9 times/280 dives. I have never been asked to see my marine park tag or printout. For the last two visits, I have had my printout in a small waterproof pouch, tucked into a weight pocket.

Edit: this would make an interesting poll. Credit to @Doctorfish for the idea

Yes. See the Bonaire for Divers FB page. Several report of being checked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom