Marine park tag (now printout)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And no matter how good are the prior answers or how trivial the issue, there is always someone that will have a better way to be doing something. One upmanship trumps common sense.
I printed mine at a reduced size and used a business card hot-seal laminator pocket......

One in my wallet (which stayed at BD if I was diving), one in the dry fob with truck keys. An extra in the luggage.

OMMOHY

Thanks for the info...Where do we go to do this on line before we leave in 3 weeks? Also the web site for the $75 island fee...
Jeff

I still have the red plastic tag on my bc from 1994 lol

I still have the red plastic tag on my bc from 1994 lol

You are still using the same BC from 1994?

If yes, what brand/model please?

You are still using the same BC from 1994?

If yes, what brand/model please?
No in my shed old zeagle ranger funny

Attachments

• FB140874-3747-4380-AC32-1D02A32460F7.jpeg
    FB140874-3747-4380-AC32-1D02A32460F7.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 45
When are you purchasing and where are you printing your document? I previously stayed at Capt Dons, paid using the lobby computer and printer when I was on the island. Next year I'll be staying in an AirBNB. Do I need to pay and print from home before I leave?

That's what we did. One of the two you can do anytime in advance, and the tourist tax I believe only 1 week prior.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom