Marine Park "Nature Fee" increases to $40 effective January 1, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cuttlefish are not known in the Atlantic. Not surprised you didn't see any!
The wrap around fin certainly makes them look like they are, and apparently it's an incredibly common mistake. Either way, ai didn't see any of whatever this trip. I usually see scores of them, especially at salt pier

Cuttlefish are not known in the Atlantic. Not surprised you didn't see any!
Partially correct. The Western Atlantic doesn't have them. The European/African side does.

Partially correct. The Western Atlantic doesn't have them. The European/African side does.
Thanks. I edited my post to clarify.

Is this Marine Park fee, daily or weekly...? We are planning a trip there for the 1st time & would like to know what to expect.....TIA!

Is this Marine Park fee, daily or weekly...? We are planning a trip there for the 1st time & would like to know what to expect.....TIA!
It's good for the calendar year.

What Dusty said. The primary angst with it is that it applies to overnight visitors but the cruise shippers get off for free. I'm interested to see if they are going to tell me that I need a new one tomorrow at Wannadive when we check in.

Actually the primary angst is over the text of the report in #8

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom