Marianna Mill Pond Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
ok, on names......

where did you come up with Yoda?

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ........
No, wait - that's a different story :D.

Do you not see the resemblance :blinking: ?

Actually, I was nicknamed Yoda around 1995 when I was working for a crazy guy who nicknamed everyone ----- I guess part of his insanity was that he couldn't remember real names. I think he may be behind bars now but his name for me has stuck and lives on.

SeaYoda:
Do you not see the resemblance :blinking: ?
actually.......

even looks like Degobah in the background.

yoda.jpg

That pic makes me look how I feel after breathing in the diesel fumes on a certain LDS's boat.

No reflection on you ....

eyeleft.jpg

eyeright.jpg

Dunno about FL, but in AL not only does the boat have to be registered if it has any sort of a motor, the operator has to have a boating license as well.

No license required in FL unless you're under 18.

FL doesn't require a liscense, but they definately expect it to be registered :)

I took the Miss Jellyfish out of the Intercoastal canal to camp further east on Johnson Beach than driving allows and we ended up scooting over to Ft Pickens as well as checking out the Oriskany(obviously, before she sank) at NAS before picking a campsite. I was pulled over twice by FL water-popo's within 15min.

The green Yoda picture is killing me. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom