Mares X-Stream Fin - Full Foot pocket...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EFung

New
Reaction score
Hello Zak

I've been using Mares Mask(X-Vision) and Fins( Avanti HP and now Volo Race) for over 17 years…and loved them…
Since the introduction of the X-Stream Fins…I've been waiting for the Full Foot version…
Is there any plans to produce a Full Foot pocket version of the X-Stream Fins ?
If you do, sign me up for a pair.

Cheers
Ed Fung

Hi Ed. Thanks for your question and it is a good one. I am unsure whether we have plans to introduce the X-Stream in a FF version. Generally, we will let a new fin in open heel become rooted and show some success before we begin developing FF versions. The cost of FF fins is quite high as we have to construct multiple molds to accomodate all of the sizes. The good news is the XStream is proving to be a fantastic fin and sell through is quite positive, which would lead me to think a FF is a strong possibility in the future. Sorry I don't have a concrete answer today. The more requests we get the higher the probability. :wink:

Best regards,

Zak

Thanks Zek for the quick reply...
I can wait... : )...
Cheers
Ed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom