For Sale Mares Smart Air Dive Computer w/Transmitter - Two Sets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D-Rail

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi. I purchased these two years ago for my wife and I. We were only able to dive on vacation in Cozumel once before having to step away from diving for non-scuba related health issues. The computers and transmitters worked flawlessly on our vacation. We highly recommend them. Anyway, we can’t use them anymore, so we’re offering the pair of them up for a great price! $600 for both computers and transmitters. There are two new, unopened batteries included. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1817.jpeg
    IMG_1817.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 62
D-Rail I am assuming the computers are already paired to the transmitters since they have both been dived on? If available still interested possibly!

D-Rail I am assuming the computers are already paired to the transmitters since they have both been dived on? If available still interested possibly!
Hi! Yes, they are paired to the computers. Great question. I never looked to see if they could be unpaired. I’d assume there was a factory reset.
Anyway, yes they are still available if you are interested.

Also, one of the wrist computer displays is blank in the photo because the replaceable battery died. I am including two new replacement batteries. I would be happy to install the new battery to show that it works. I could either leave the battery installed, or remove it again to preserve the new battery’s charge.

**Sold**Hi. I purchased these two years ago for my wife and I. We were only able to dive on vacation in Cozumel once before having to step away from diving for non-scuba related health issues. The computers and transmitters worked flawlessly on our vacation. We highly recommend them. Anyway, we can’t use them anymore, so we’re offering the pair of them up for a great price! $600 for both computers and transmitters. There are two new, unopened batteries included. Thanks for looking!
**SOLD**

Is this still for sale?

Back
Top Bottom