Mares Pure Vision

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
I currently have an X-Vision and I'm looking o pick up a second mask to use as a backup.

A few weeks ago I tried the Pure Vision and really liked it. May even make it my primary mask and use the X-Vision as my backup.

When I tried it, LP had it in all black, but they were out of stock. Now they don't even have black listed on their site, and neither does anyone else.

Did Mares stop making this mask with the black skirt? If not where can I actually get one?

grunzster:
I currently have an X-Vision and I'm looking o pick up a second mask to use as a backup.

A few weeks ago I tried the Pure Vision and really liked it. May even make it my primary mask and use the X-Vision as my backup.

When I tried it, LP had it in all black, but they were out of stock. Now they don't even have black listed on their site, and neither does anyone else.

Did Mares stop making this mask with the black skirt? If not where can I actually get one?

We currently do not have the X-Vision in black availible in the U.S. We will have it starting in 2006.

Phil

Phil Mintz:
We currently do not have the X-Vision in black availible in the U.S. We will have it starting in 2006.

Phil
Looks like you can get a black one from Europe at a reasonable price. Try ScubaStore. (Yep, it's one big global economy now.)

Phil Mintz:

Phil

Dont you mean the "purevision " in black? , because i have the "xvision " in black sitting beside me as i write this , and i know i live in North America :D

Funny, we've had the purevision clear and black skirts here in the Philippines as early as March. Bought the clear skirt though and I'm just fine with it.(see my avatar)

clgsamson:
Funny, we've had the purevision clear and black skirts here in the Philippines as early as March. Bought the clear skirt though and I'm just fine with it.(see my avatar)

Sorry for the typo. I meant the Pure Vision. We do have the X Vision in black. Pure Vision will come into US & Canada in Jan.

Phil

Thanks but I'm not still looking to buy a mask 7-1/2 years later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom