Mares MR52 service in Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flaminr6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am having a hard time getting my regulator serviced while in Thailand. When I purchased my Regulator while in North America I was told that it came with a "Lifetime Service parts Warranty" I am living on a small island in the Gulf Of Thailand and the only Mares Dealer here is refusing to cover the service parts under warranty. This is the same store that gave me a hard time about my set of X-Stream fins that broke after 12 dives. I am not looking to cause problems and this is why I've remained vaque. I just want to get my regulator serviced by a qualified service centre that will accept the warranty.

Any Suggestions?

Hi,

To be clear, the Mares free parts policy is for N. America only. Our global warranty for manufacturing defect is in effect everywhere. In N. America we offer an addition policy of free parts, to the original purchaser of a regulator, purchased from an authorized mares dealer, and as long as they have it serviced at the recommended intervals. This policy does not apply outside of the U.S.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion.

Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom