MARES FULL VIEW MASK ..... Why I cant find Spare parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliassaj

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is he best mask I have ever owned , I never found anything near or similar to it.
the buckle was broken 1 year back and I have been suffering from a mask to another ,,,, the mask is simply perfect....

I contacted local Mares Shop but they are not able to help.
I have been searching the Internet for monthes and I am not able to find a spare buckle...Anyone who has a spare buckle or know where I can find this Buckle ?

Note to Mares :

You guys should have a website for all spareparts , and I mean all . The website can direct us ( divers ) to nearest location ,,, It is very dissapointing not to find spareparts and having to look for them from site to site....

Please helo I need my mask back,,,,

Eliassaj,
Can you post a picture of the mask, or give me the name of it. We don't have anything called full view. Maybe I can help, will depend upon where you are located and which mask you have. I'll try though.

Re: Website for spareparts. Interesting idea, however I think due to the fluid dynamic of dealers, parts, countries, it would be far too complicated to execute. We rely on the dealer to do due dilligence in service the customer, this could mean calling Mares trying to locate something they don't have. We also have a phone number listed for all distributors and subsidiaries on the Mares Website under SALES NETWORK / DISTRIBUTION.

Anyhow I hope we can get you squared away, I just need a little more info. You can also PM me if you need an email address to send the image to.

Best,

Hi,
Gulcin here. I have the same problem. I need two buckles for my Mares Liquid Skin mask. I love it but need the buckles. Please email me at airgul@gmail.com to let me know how I may order them. Impossible to find!

Eliassaj,
Can you post a picture of the mask, or give me the name of it. We don't have anything called full view. Maybe I can help, will depend upon where you are located and which mask you have. I'll try though.

Re: Website for spareparts. Interesting idea, however I think due to the fluid dynamic of dealers, parts, countries, it would be far too complicated to execute. We rely on the dealer to do due dilligence in service the customer, this could mean calling Mares trying to locate something they don't have. We also have a phone number listed for all distributors and subsidiaries on the Mares Website under SALES NETWORK / DISTRIBUTION.

Anyhow I hope we can get you squared away, I just need a little more info. You can also PM me if you need an email address to send the image to.

Best,

Eliassaj, Just to let you know, this mask has been obsolete for a quite a while from Mares. I am sorry we do not have parts for this mask. I think the best solution for you is to try and search the internet for a possible mask replacement (full view), or find another mask. I understand you've tried others, but there must be one that will fit. I wish I could help more.

Best regards,

---------- Post added May 21st, 2012 at 11:58 AM ----------

Hi,
Gulcin here. I have the same problem. I need two buckles for my Mares Liquid Skin mask. I love it but need the buckles. Please email me at airgul@gmail.com to let me know how I may order them. Impossible to find!

Hi there,
we have replacement buckles for this mask. I don't know where you live, but any Mares dealer should be able to order them should they not stock them. Below are the international part numbers.

Buckle kit "X" series Liquid Skin white41200360
Buckle kit "X" series Liquid Skin Black41200382

I have the exact same problem with a Mares X Vision mask. Love the mask but both buckles are cracked.

Seems to be a common problem, and would not be a big deal if we could buy them easily - especially via mail order since most local dealers outside of the US and Europe can't be bothered to order parts. All they care for is to sell new product.

Can you please point me to any dealer that will be able to send me Mares mask parts by mail order?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom