mares dragon issue.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I purchased a dragon BC for my husband last year. We went on a dive trip to Bonaire, where we did 20+ divves. After coming back from the trip, he noticed that the cord on the shoulder dump valve is starting to fray. It seems that it is catching on something, everytime he uses it. has anyone noticed that? I am wondering what could be done to avoid this. Also, what is the best way to replace this cord. I am afraid that it will break and I need to make sure that he can replace it.
Please help.
thanks
:)

I'd bring it back to the shop and have them look at it. That shouldn't happen in such short a time. That's what warranties are made for...:coffee:

You could... Zakm and Phil on this site are really very helpfull! But the normal procedure is to bring it back to the dealer and have them deal with the warranty issue. I'd try that first. If you have problems dealing with the dealer, then a contacting Mares might be in order. But if yout Dealer is in any way helpfull, he should take care of this for you (including shipping fees if any).

Good luck!:coffee:

CODMAN is correct. Your first step should be place of purchase. They should be able to address this for you. If you do have difficulties then let us know.

Regards,

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom