mares/dacor trade in program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted everyone to know I got my new regulators today from the Mares/Dacor trade in program. I would like to thank Debra from Surface Interval Scuba for her help with the exchange. It was fast and easy and I highly recommend her shop for the quick and courteous service I received.

Is there an overview when certain models were manufactured.

For example: I can get my hands on a Dacor Enduro XP Pacer but I'm not sure when it was manufactured and where it was manufactured.

Greetz!

Sjoerd

i traded in my dacor pacer 900 that i bought in 1979. it was my 1st reg. i still was using it on my pony bottle until i heard about the trade in program. now i have a mare abiss on my pony bottle, and lov'in it, ken

Is anyone using this program to trade in one of their old Dacor regulators for a new Mares regulator for Christmas ? How do you think the program is working so far ?

When I owned a Dacor regulator ... I prayed for the day any other manufacturer would offer a trade in, alas when it didn't come, I made the switch with my own money.

We have done about 30 of the Dacor Trade In so far, and when you take the trade in, plus our 10% SB discount, it makes for a pretty cheap MR22 Abyss - under $275... That is what about 95% of the ones we've seen are going for. So overall, I'm not sure if it was in time to help with the Dacor PR issues, but it is a good offer a lot of folks are taking advantage of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom