Marco Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
You can always hook up with some of us locals with boats to.. By June Brian and I should be looking at weekly dives in the Gulf.

This sounds way cool. Walter, the only weekend day we'll have that won't be full of traveling and getting there is Sunday June 5. Then we'll have all week to dive & chill too. We'd be honored to go out diving with yall.

Especially if you wear that awesome & hip necklace, Colin... :11:

Foo

Ft. Myers is only a short drive from Marco Island, and from there, you can take a fast ferry down to Key West. I have never done it, but I heard that it's nice.

We'll find out how much that macho cross throws bouyancy off before I promise to dive with it on. Personally, I'm looking forward to getting back in the water again, though I should have a few dives in by then. :)

Okay, Colin and Walter... we are definately going to be in Marco Island from June 4-11. My daughter and I will be flying separately from the rest of the family, will arrive in Ft. Myers at 3:30, on 6/4, and will have some time to kill. If anyone wants to try to hook up for dinner/etc., let me know. We won't need to be in Marco until late, so I'm flexible. Collin, do you mean that you have a boat and we might be able to go out with you and Walter?

We can dive any days from 6/5-6/9. Again, we will probably make at least one day in Key Largo or around the southeast coast, but we have nothing definite yet. Would love to meet some more of you Conchdivers, and am open to any suggestions.

Foo

Yupperoo.. Brian should be getting a new outdrive for the beastie soon... hmmmm I need to drop a call to him. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom