March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found the split fins didn't do as good for me against the current. Of course in Coz hopefully you wont be doing that but its good to have the most thrust if you do have to kick for any reason. Well we booked our hotel. Got the Suites Bahia for $50/night as our favorite place Coral Reef Inn was booked up. Hopefully will book dive op tomorrow

---------- Post added February 25th, 2015 at 12:21 AM ----------

Got diving booked. Will be there March 14-19th staying at Suites Bahia and diving with Blue XT sea.

We're looking at 3-5 inches of snow here in AL tomorrow ..... :shakehead:

It's forecast to roll through here in northern GA after you're done with it.

I'm kind of new around here, but I will be staying at the Occidental March 18-25th. I will be diving with ProDive at the resort the 18th-20th and Aldora the 20th-23rd.

Got diving booked. Will be there March 14-19th staying at Suites Bahia and diving with Blue XT sea.

We'll be at Suites Bahia 16th-18th, but diving with Aldora. We've dived with Blue XTSea before, and they are great as well.

I'm diving w Scuba Mau and staying at Park Royal on March 7-14. Then off to PDC and diving with Cenotexperience and Dive in on March 14-20. I'm looking forward to warmer water and great visibility and sitting on the beach w the sea breeze and a cold beverage! See you down below blowing bubbles!

Awesome Lorenzoid hopefully we will see yall there. I think she said they will pick us up across street at Aldora pier.this will be our first time to stay in town. We have always stayed from Scuba club and to the south so will be nice to not have to rely on taxis for food or diving.

Yes, this is Alabama!
10615556_798856206836481_8003535387910768323_n.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom