March Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's gotten VERY quiet around here ..... are all you early Marchers busy packing??? :D

Yes :D Started getting things organized about a week ago. One more cold water dive, then I will dry everything out so it can be packed. After that it will be check, check, and triple check to ensure that I have everything I need, and eliminate things I don't need. Just working on some final details in the next week and then everything will be set to go. I leave three weeks today and counting down the days until I get there !!

Divegoose

Spread the gear all over the living room today, visited the lovely Scuba.com showroom, and counted batteries and pesos. 14 days....

I don't leave for two more weeks and started to get the gear out. Hoping to get an ice dive or three in before I leave so I can't pack up everything just yet.

I have everything packed and a 3:45am pick up planned. I hope the weather in Dallas tomorrow isn't as bad as they are saying, it could be dicey flying in and out of DFW.

23 days to go ...... hopefully all this crazy winter weather will be long gone by then!!!!!!

Just booked airfare for March 14-19th. It snowed this week here in Louisiana so that was enough excuse for us to find somewhere to warm up. Still haven't booked dive op or hotel.

I wished I booked an earlier flight! My girls had a cheer competition in the morning, the day we leave, but it was cancelled. Now, I'm stuck on a later flight!
I'm debating if I should do another cold dive at the lake before I go. I'm so tempted, but hate spending more money for a boat lake dive. If I get invited to do a shore dive I might consider getting my gear wet again. Now, which fins should I take to Cozumel/PDC, Atomic split fins or Hot Shot travel fins?

Are you there for a week of diving? Forget that cold lake and dream of the warm tropical waters. Lol. And pack whichever fins you think will work better for you against current. How many days are you diving? Who with?

Back
Top Bottom