March in Cozumel, Carnival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing Joe & Bryce! Here are a few I took

Attachments

• Golden Arrowcrab.jpg
    Golden Arrowcrab.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Couple of lionfish.jpg
    Couple of lionfish.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Splendid Toadfish.jpg
    Splendid Toadfish.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Squirell fish.jpg
    Squirell fish.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 29Mar.jpg
    29Mar.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 46
You were dead-on about the chili-relleno burrito!

:D
Glad you liked it! I still dream about them. Clair (sp) told me they had a new chef but I still thought that it was good as ever.
Sallye, You have no idea how much I wish I was still down there with you. I lost my Eagle Ray, that Angel made for me, last weekend. Lost my good luck charms, snorkeling in front of the Villa, while I was down there. They came out of an open pocket. Keep an eye out.:wink:

Bryce, I hope you had a great trip and liked the Villa/Aldora experience. It was a pleasure to meet you and your bride.

Nice Cindy! New camera is workin' well. Post more when able.

Last edited:
:D
Glad you liked it! I still dream about them. Clair (sp) told me they had a new chef but I still thought that it was good as ever.
Sallye, You have no idea how much I wish I was still down there with you. I lost my Eagle Ray, that Angel made for me, last weekend. Lost my good luck charms, snorkeling in front of the Villa, while I was down there. They came out of an open pocket. Keep an eye out.:wink:

Bryce, I hope you had a great trip and liked the Villa/Aldora experience. It was a pleasure to meet you and your bride.

Nice Cindy! New camera is workin' well. Post more when able.

Arg! I'm home, too. Had to come back to work Monday. If I'd known to go out front and look for lucky charms, I'd have helped out - and asked Angel if he had another eagle ray to send you.
Not sure when I'd have fit in that snorkel out front. The trip was non-stop! Got in 19 dives in 7 days, killed 28 lionfish, and had a blast!

Did you tell Steve you'd lost stuff? Since he seems to be out there about every day, maybe he could spot stuff...

Arg! I'm home, too. Had to come back to work Monday. If I'd known to go out front and look for lucky charms, I'd have helped out - and asked Angel if he had another eagle ray to send you.
Not sure when I'd have fit in that snorkel out front. The trip was non-stop! Got in 19 dives in 7 days, killed 28 lionfish, and had a blast!

Did you tell Steve you'd lost stuff? Since he seems to be out there about every day, maybe he could spot stuff...

That's alot of dives in a week! Did you try the little yellow sling I left with Liang? I'm going to get a few more of those to bring down.
Yea, I told Steve the day I lost it. I'm thinking a spearfisher man got it or it got blown away by propwash in the shallow water in front of the pier. Kim said who ever ends up with it needed more luck than me. Must be part of the big plan, or something.:idk:

Columbia:

Santa Rosa:

Didn't see it at the time... Lobster bottom right of this one.

Decorator crab. Either Tormentos or Yucab.

Liang, up at San Juan, smiling for the camera! Current was strong but she still had the Gigant-a-tron sling with for Pez Leon.

Cindy (kcdiver56) and Andrea flying along enjoying the magic, color, carpet ride that is San Juan Reef:

More later...

Beautiful shots Joe, that shrimp picture is awesome.

What a cute decorator crab, Joe!
Gorgeous other shots, too...
I love that little yellow sling. Took six off San Juan with it. It's just right. We gave that day's catch to Tomas. He was thrilled.
Did get in a lot of dives - mostly of the long, lovely variety.
I was BUSHED on Monday. People at work kept asking, "Did you have a good break?" Then they'd get a good look at me and say, "Obviously you did! Never mind."

Liang handed me that big sling before we went in on Cantarel. When I finally saw a lionfish I spent so much time screwing together and unscrewing parts after, that I just left it alone once I'd stashed it at the eagle rays.
She, as with all else, made the whole process appear effortless.

Seeing your pix brings back how much I hated missing diving with y'all...

y variety.
I was BUSHED on Monday. People at work kept asking, "Did you have a good break?" Then they'd get a good look at me and say, "Obviously you did! Never mind."
When I return from a trip to Cozumel, invariably, someone at work will say to me, "Welcome back to the real world." My response to that comment is, "This isn't the real world. That (pointing in the general direction of Cozumel) is." :D

When I return from a trip to Cozumel, invariably, someone at work will say to me, "Welcome back to the real world." My response to that comment is, "This isn't the real world. That (pointing in the general direction of Cozumel) is." :D

That drives me nuts when people say that when people get back from vacations, but at that point I am still so relaxed from the trip I don't get that worked up over it anymore. Right now that statement bothers me.... guess I need to get searching for another deal to return.:D

The Arch, Maraciabo Reef (southernmost reef on the island):

Andrea, Liang and Cindy(kcdiver56).

At Maricaibo shallows, 2nd tank. This was a little guy/gal, I should have sucked in my gut to get lower.

Suckin' it in on this one. Same little dude(et) further down reef :

Really suckin' in my belly, and a Little closer:

More later...

Last edited:
Thanks to everybody for posting pictures, I will be living vicariously through them. No diving for me for a while, thanks to a broken ankle.:depressed:

Back
Top Bottom