March in Cozumel 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, very nice indeed!

Prop Joe, those pics are fantastic! Clear as a bell, excellent colors.....You are my new hero. I've managed some pretty decent shots with my little setup, but nothing to rival those.

4397890637_a71aa650a7.jpg

Waiting for the Dive boat
great weather

Waiting for the Dive boat
great weather

Glad to hear somebody has good weather for a change. Who did you decide to dive with?

Ashley and I will be diving with Dive House on the 8th, 9th, and 11th, Blue XTSea on the 10th, and possibly Scuba Mau on the 12th. We haven't booked any diving for Saturday yet but will be attending the get-together at Wet Wendy's in the evening. Does anyone know what time?

Ashley and I will be diving with Dive House on the 8th, 9th, and 11th, Blue XTSea on the 10th, and possibly Scuba Mau on the 12th. We haven't booked any diving for Saturday yet but will be attending the get-together at Wet Wendy's in the evening. Does anyone know what time?

Time is 7:00 Cozumel time which means 7ish. Whenever you can get there is great.

So far we have 13 :)D)
Here's the list so far:
geokr & Julie
greylion & Sue
DiverKat & Alan
kujhawk91
k374
Kristi, Charli, & Chase
tiki_bill & Ashley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom