March 3rd & 4th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was originally planning on going out to the Dutch Banks this weekend, but since the date has been changed and I still have the weekend off I was thinking of hitting some shore dives, anyone game? I was wanting to try to get out to the Whiskey, Pensacola, or whatever sound good to you guys. I'm even game for the Destin Jetties. The weather looks like it will make for a great diving weekend. Here is the weekend weather forcast for Orange Beach.

Saturday March 3rd:
Partly Cloudy
High 63°F
Precip 10%
Wind:NW 17 mph

Sunday March 4th:
Sunny
High 62°F
Precip 10%
Wind:NW 11 mph

Yeah, depending on conditions closer to date, I may be interested.

Sounds good, I definetly understand wanting to wait. Gulf conditions change on a dime. Hopefully we will get a good North wind to keep things flat. I'll keep an eye out on the weather and NOAA. I'll post again around Thursday-Friday and make definte plans then if weather permits.

If y'all get blown out, we're throwin' sausages on the grill at Vortex Saturday night... Bugman knows the way :)
(Already got my Robertsdale this time, Mat, so the heat's off...)
Rick

y'all doing a night dive, then cook-out or just a cook-out? This might be a stupid question but you didn't mention any diving.

I just got tied down for Saturday, but I can definitely get out on Sunday If y'all want to get out there. Weather is still holding out and the winds are are coming out of the NW. The only thing that could change my mind on the shore dive is if we could get something together with Gary and get out in the Gulf!!!!!!!:D

I'm hitting up Morrison on Saturday morning, early, in order to beat the crowds.

My wife cancelled my plans for Saturday, but maybe we can get up on Sunday.

wjefferis:
y'all doing a night dive, then cook-out or just a cook-out? This might be a stupid question but you didn't mention any diving.
We'll have about 30 students, OW thru Rescue, so yes, there'll be day diving, night diving, and if I can slip one in between classes, cave diving... Saturday and Sunday.
Rick :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom