March 3rd & 4th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, Vortex is always so busy!

I'll be there with my mentor/buddy Sunday AM to do some goofing around and take a peek in the caverns.

I have no intention of going anywhere past the 1st chamber, but I did want to at least try out my C4 eled light.

I liked Morrison, we went there on dive #4 on our OW... if I had my own tanks, I'd be heading there....

but I don't, so I'm gonna hit up Vortex, rent a single, and get refills.

Maybe, maybe... I'll have to check with my buddy and see what his plans are.

Hey shagman why not rent your tanks at Vortex, then go dive at Morrison you can come back during your surface interval, get a refill, go back and dive some more. Last time I was there they allowed to to take the rentals off the property. you may want to check it out...just an idea.

Yeah, they'll rent you anything you want at Vortex, its about 15-20 min up the road.

Current plan is to leave outta Mobile EARLY, like 5-5:30 and get to Vortex and suited up by 8:30 or so... get two dives done by lunchtime then head back out.

My buddy wasn't that interested in diving Morrison, and I don't think either of us has a buoy/dive-flag to fend off rednecks anyways.

We'll have a diveflag onsite and tied off to the cavern.

Anyway, you guys have fun at the chucky cheese of the diving world :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom