March 28, Dive with ScubaBoard members on the Great Escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going to target these beauty's on this trip!

Let's hope we see them a plenty!:D

Since my camera is in the shop, I'm sure they wil be out in droves (or schools I guess).

Since my camera is in the shop, I'm sure they wil be out in droves (or schools I guess).

That's OK Mike, I'll shoot some tape for you!:wink:

Time is short and the list is growing, don't miss this dive!

Any idea how many spots are open?
Does the GE let you spent the night prior to departure onboard?

Last count there were 5 or 6, and yes they allow it. Call them direct and let them know.

Also, be sure and mention your are with the ScubaBoard group.

Venom...hope you can make it... and as Dave Teamcasa stated, they do allow sleep-overs, but there are two of us meeting @ 5:15am at my shop if you wish to car-pool that day. Just let me know.

Venom...hope you can make it... and as Dave Teamcasa stated, they do allow sleep-overs, but there are two of us meeting @ 5:15am at my shop if you wish to car-pool that day. Just let me know.

You have a dive shop in Ontario? Which one and where?

He's got a great little shop, and sells everything wholesale. :wink:

Dave, remind me to talk to you about some economizer control panels I need made up.

For Saturday: Clear. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the 50s. Wind variable 10 kt or less. Wind waves 2 ft. W swell 2 to 3 ft.

Looks like just another day in paradise........Thanks Dave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom