March 2012 ...The "Who's in Cozumel" LIST!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is up with the Mayor and his wife sleeping with Powerdude? What kind of wild stuff you got going on the March list Kat?
Funny, PowerDude and his wife will be there the same dates. They can be listed on a different line with all the information being the same. Thanks for looking out for me!!!

Man. There goes today's telenovela...

I really can't wait to get in the warm water but till then 39 sounds just right!

What is up with the Mayor and his wife sleeping with Powerdude? What kind of wild stuff you got going on the March list Kat?

CV - Only the weary sleep ;-) Although Mayor's and my wife could put anyone to sleep using the notorious MJ drug, my goal in visiting Coz is to drink the Koolaid and notch my first drift diving experience. Looking forward to getting wet and being warm!

CV - Only the weary sleep ;-) Although Mayor's and my wife could put anyone to sleep using the notorious MJ drug, my goal in visiting Coz is to drink the Koolaid and notch my first drift diving experience. Looking forward to getting wet and being warm!

Well if you are on Kat's March List, well, we all know about that... It's YOUR story, tell it the way you want. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more...)

Looks like I'll be mid to late March.. Don't have firm dates yet but I'm excited to be back!
Probably staying at Casa Mexicana.. Mostly diving in the Cenotes but may get some blue water dives in as well with a couple different Ops.

Looks like I'll be mid to late March.. Don't have firm dates yet but I'm excited to be back!Probably staying at Casa Mexicana.. Mostly diving in the Cenotes but may get some blue water dives in as well with a couple different Ops.
We could always use a skilled team member!

Bought my Cressi Travel Lite BCD today for Cozumel for March. Excited. Should I bother taking my Padi drift diving or advanced open watercourse in Coz? Looking into Aquacat for October...I am 52, only have 50 dives over 5 years, but i am really starting to love diving.

Bought my Cressi Travel Lite BCD today for Cozumel for March. Excited. Should I bother taking my Padi drift diving or advanced open watercourse in Coz? Looking into Aquacat for October...I am 52, only have 50 dives over 5 years, but i am really starting to love diving.

Advanced is a good course, definitely, and if you are into badges, drift wouldn't hurt...
Sounds as though you're about to pick up your rate of diving. That's all good, as diving gets better with frequency and comfort! :cool2:

Yea, if you are new to Coz, you will be learning drift diving with or without a badge....

I really had fun taking AOW. It wasn't some great amount of education, but more fun while educational.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom