March 2008 Beach Crabs Boat Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. We chartered the boat, once again! This time it is on a Sunday. This trip is going to be the best, yet!:D

Date: Sunday March 16th, 2008
Boat: Sunfish
Departure: 7:00am
Destination: Anacapa or Santa Cruz, depending on conditions
# Dives: 3-4
Cost: $95

Directions: The Sunfish is at a different temporary location, than the directions on the website. The dock is on Victoria south of Channel Islands Blvd. Right past Channel Islands Blvd (3rd driveway from Channel Islands Blvd), you will see a sign on the right, that says Channel Islands Harbor Launching Facility. Turn in and go straight to the building in front of you. Park anywhere there for free. The boat is right behind the building. You will see the huge paddle boat at the same dock. If you have any problems finding it give me a call. I will be there early.

On this trip, The Sunfish will provide the food (they have a restaurant:wink:) and the DiveMaster.

Call me to make ressies. Be aware, this is a charter. If you reserve a spot you agree to purchase that spot. If you have to cancel, and I can not fill the spot, you will be obligated to pay for the spot.

Thank you,
Rick

Right on Rick!
The last trip on the sunfish was awesome! Good boat and captain we were always on good spots, but what do you expect the guy grew up out there!

I am sad to say that I am unable to make this one but the wonderful DD (kristina) will be taking my spot. I am sure it will be epic as always wish I could go.

Rick if you want to take my fish pokie thingie you are more then welcome to it:wink::wink::wink::wink:

This boat will fill up fast

OOoooohhh! Sunday boat trip!

I soo wanna make this one.. Have to see if I can scrounge up the bucks for it. (Who knew gettin married could drain yer wallet
confused.gif
)

-Nick

LoL getting married that drains the wallet real fast. sorry cant make this one funds are short maby next month

I soo wanna make this one.. Have to see if I can scrounge up the bucks for it. (Who knew gettin married could drain yer wallet
confused.gif
)

-Nick

Put your foot down now or you will never be allowed to dive again... some say married I say buried!:sos::rofl3:

Seriously Nick congrats and I hope you are able to make the dive, it was a good trip this past one you will enjoy it.

confused.gif
)

-Nick

Try having a kid or two... no longer a drain, it becomes a vacuum... :11:

Put your foot down now or you will never be allowed to dive again... some say married I say buried!:sos::rofl3:

:11::shakehead::whack:

HELOOOOOOOOO!!! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be diving at all mister "I'm too afraid to get in the ocean 'cause I have bad shark karma"!!

Seriously though... it's MY TURN to go diving!! I haven't been in over two months!! Count me in, Rick.... working 12-15 hour days 7 days a week deserves me a day of fun!

Yeah, shoulda seen the look I got when told her the only two times a man wears a tux is when he's wed and when he's dead so there can't be much difference
04.gif

Nahh, she actually supports my diving habit and is glad I have something recreational that I enjoy ...

Well since you're actually letting Kristina have some fun I just might have to dig into the rainy day fund for this one
icosm14.gif

-Nick

.... working 12-15 hour days 7 days a week deserves me a day of fun!

WoW - I thought 12-15 hour days, 7 days a week was only my schedule. :shakehead:

Nick - I concur with Tailchaser when he says:

Put your foot down now or you will never be allowed to dive again... some say married I say buried!

Now, I have to ask permission to see if I can have that Sunday off. Time for me to do some :mooner::10:

Ren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom