marathon dive op.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquasport

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Iwill be in marathon in april, any input on a good op there. I have dove alot in the keys but in the upper part. I hear banny is retired. Thanks.

www.abyssdive.com

Haven't used them yet, but their operation looks good on the outside. Friendly people, nice shop etc.

Next time I'm in that neck of the woods, I'm planning on using them.

aquasport:
Iwill be in marathon in april, any input on a good op there. I have dove alot in the keys but in the upper part. I hear banny is retired. Thanks.

Or the boat's too small?!?! hahaha!

deepstops:
Abyss runs a good trip. The boat was a bit crowed when I went with them but that just means they are popular, right?

deepstops:
Abyss runs a good trip. The boat was a bit crowded when I went with them but that just means they are popular, right?
It's hard to imagine a 34' Crusader with a maximum of six divers and two crew being crowded. Are you sure you were out with Abyss? I've been aboard Vitamin Sea with five divers (including myself) and two crew, and we had plenty of room. The crew took turns diving, first spearfishing at the Thunderbolt Wreck, then lobstering at a nearby reef, while we enjoyed a couple of great dives.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom