Map of resorts in Anilao, Batangas, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carry93

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,

May I know if anyone know there is any map showing all the resorts / dive operators in Anilao, Batangas, Philippines?

I've been googling and also this forum but seems no luck to locate that. Instead, I find a very useful Anilao Dive sites pic from the sticky note. Thanks for everyone here.

Safe Diving.

Cheers.

If you have a Garmin GPS I can a send you a .gdb or gpx file of most of the resorts that I recorded on my trip in Nov.

please send me the gps points, andy. Thanks.

No problem - PM me your e-mail, file size 10Kb

Thank you kwhkg. Thanks for your info and recommendation.

Yes, there are a number of hotels in Anilao. I am thinking to find one with good shore diving location. Thanks.

try Anilao Batangas, scuba diving, dive shop and dive resort in Philippines also look at Aquaventure Reef Clup Dive Resort :: Philippines that's the website for Aquqventure (AQV) , one of the pioneers of Anilao. they have a page with map of all the dive sites.

most of the resorts in Anilao have their own websites

Thanks a lot Andy. That will be excellent. Yet, if I don't have any Garmin GPS, do you think it can be displayed in PC? Or let me search if there is any Garmin simulator for PC.

Thanks again!

If you have a Garmin GPS I can a send you a .gdb or gpx file of most of the resorts that I recorded on my trip in Nov.

You will need a copy of Mapsource to view the locations, and a base map of the Philippines.
You can get Mapsource from the Garmin website, but I think it is located somewhwere under"Training Center". You should then upgrade this to ver 6.15.7

There is a demo Philippines map available on this forum Download Standard Philippines GPS Map - RoadGuide Philippines Forums

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom