Many Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eagle-scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
:banana: :banana:

We recently traveled to Rotan, Honduras and to Belize , just to dive...it was my girlfriends first blue water dive experience, as she just got her open water cert,PADI, the weekend before....Anthony`s Key Resort`s personel in Rotan, were great....they were all over the opportunity to help a new diver. the divemasters on the boat did everything expected of a professional diving resort.....the diving was spectacular....even though this was my 2nd year diving with them, we were taken to dive sites I had not been to before..so many places to see...not enough time to dive....And for Hugh Parkley`s Belize dive connection, I have never had such a good dive experience in Belize before.....the skippers of the boat , Martin and George,and I exchanged Tee shirts, the kind of friendly experience I will always remember, crossing cultural boundries, just to have fun.....and as for their dive masters, Prince William, Emric, and Kendis, what can I say...just a great group of divers...they knew where to look for all kinds of sea life....the walls and atolls we dived at were teaming with spectacular sights, and it almost seemed that they had a personal connection with the aquatic life... they made our dive trip one to remember....I hope someday that if you ever dive these sites, you will look them up, both Anthony`s Key, Rotan, and Hugh Parkley`s in Belize , are some of the finest dive operations I / we have had a chance to dive with....just because they went a little farther than most....See ya` under....Mark Rogers...Eagle-scuba

Sounds like you had a great time. Isn't diving the best?

it doesn`t get any better...the more I dive, the more I want to ...See ya` under

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom