Manufacturing/replication offer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's some more inspiration... the Dive Rite O2ptima DSV.
I like the QD bayonet fittings (with white spring loaded lock button) but at $600 they would need to be good :eek:

Dive Rite DSV 2015.png
Dive Rite DSV 2015 parts.png

Last edited:
How about something fairly simple, reproduction silicone diaphragms for Healthways single Hose regs...I'd take a couple. They are an odd size, nothing else fits.

Edit: I meant the diaphragm of the second stage

Last edited:
Power Inflator and Elbow Upgrade

I used to have a Watergill (or was it SeaPro) AT-Pac with a unique power inflator. The low pressure hose ran inside the corrugated hose. There was a standard BC quick disconnect fitting at the corrugated hose's elbow. Unfortunately, there was a slight design flaw that caused a leak where the metal male fitting attached to the elbow.
@Akimbo has a picture of a more robust model with a metal, rather than plastic, elbow here:
full-jpg.441164.jpg

Having the fitting on the top of the elbow or a swivel or both would greatly improve the durability. One could go a step further with a high flow fitting and attach an optional inflator/regulator at the end.

I still have that lp/corrugated hose inflator setup somewhere to fool myself into thinking someday......

Last edited:
How about something fairly simple, reproduction silicone diaphragms for Healthways single stage regs...I'd take a couple. They are an odd size, nothing else fits.
+1 to Herman's suggestion!
Would love to get my Healthways back in the water.
And maybe their second stages?

+1 to Herman's suggestion!
Would love to get my Healthways back in the water.
And maybe their second stages?

I corrected my post, I meant the diaphragm for the second stage of HW single hose regs.. If you want one for the single stage double hose regs (SCUBA, Gold Label, ect) , Rob at The Scuba Museum has them.

How about something fairly simple, reproduction silicone diaphragms for Healthways single Hose regs...I'd take a couple. They are an odd size, nothing else fits.

Edit: I meant the diaphragm of the second stage

This reg?
DSC_6855-01-01.jpeg

(Photo circa 2016)

....and need a project....

A double O-ring sealed, 3D printed, screw top, underwater canister capable of 200 foot depths. It would be very similar to the all all aluminum billet McMurdo cannister but taller to accommodate the newer marine 2 way radios that now include integrated GPS and DSC location transmissions.

They sold THOUSANDS of the Nautilus lifeline radios and the market for a taller canister would allow a diver to purchase their own radio and thus get around the MMSI debacle.

And you would be famous as people posted their stories of being lost and calling for help to save their lives.

radio_canister.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom