manual for the Royal Aqua Master?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Standin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for a manuel or a cd to help with the install of or rebuild of a round label.I found a DA brake down. But not the Royal.I don't mind if it's a sale or free. I will be happy to pay the cost of one, I cannot find one.

Thanks,:idk:
Standin

I'm looking for a manuel or a cd to help with the install of or rebuild of a round label.I found a DA brake down. But not the Royal.I don't mind if it's a sale or free. I will be happy to pay the cost of one, I cannot find one.

Thanks,:idk:
Standin

File Downloads

In case you are wondering, there is no difference in the square label and the round label RAM....other than the label and a slight difference in the front can. If you are rebuilding a RAM, you really should check out Vintage Double Hose, everything you need to do the job and a forum with some really good DH experts. If you intend to dive the reg and I encourage you to do so, you really should consider upgrading the diaphram to one of the silicone ones. Even if yours is in good shape, the improved performance of the new one makes it well worth doing.

Luis, my Phoenix is packed and leaving tomorrow for 2 days of diving with Silent World . A warm up for Sand Dog!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom