Manta Mae Liveaboard Review - Komodo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm curious about the food served. Was any of it Western? All Indo? A mix?

If they did serve Western, was the western food tasty?

Breakfast: pancakes, eggs, toast, jam, cereal, milk, juice, fruit

Lunch/Dinner: mix of western (pizza, potatoes wedges, doughnuts, steak) and Indo food. With multiple options at every meal. Typically there was a chicken/steak option and a seafood option + noodles + rice + soup + vegetables. They would also change the menu to meet your dietary needs/restrictions if requested.

We all enjoyed everything that was served.

20180701_142332.jpg

Thanks for the report, the boat looks great for a small group. Did they have any covered dining area? Just from experience it rains almost daily in raja /papua so wondering if there is enough alternatives as the lounge area looked pretty small. cheers

Thanks for the report, the boat looks great for a small group. Did they have any covered dining area? Just from experience it rains almost daily in raja /papua so wondering if there is enough alternatives as the lounge area looked pretty small. cheers
The preferred dining area is in my picture on the main deck. Both the main deck and upper lounging deck are covered. I would expect a steady rain to soak through the cover and drip though.

Due to wind, we ate most of our meals inside. There are 2 tables so 7 people could sit and eat, it wasn't much larger than that though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom