Mansfield Dam this Saturday 08/16?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'd like to make a couple of dives at the dam Saturday morning (08/16) beginning around 9:30. Not too deep. The first dive maybe 80' and the second 50' or so. I'd like to practice my navigation skills. Anyone interested?

I'd like to make a couple of dives at the dam Saturday morning (08/16) beginning around 9:30. Not too deep. The first dive maybe 80' and the second 50' or so. I'd like to practice my navigation skills. Anyone interested?

Why drive all the way to Travis when it is so easy to get lost in Stillhouse?

Let's see. 6' vis at Stillhouse, 15' + at Travis. I've been diving Stillhouse this summer but I am missing Travis...

Regarding the vis at Lake Travis. The vis on my dive at Mansfield Park Dive area today varied from 5-6 feet above 50 feet to less than a foot at 100. Water temp at 100 feet is 67 degrees.

Regarding the vis at Lake Travis. The vis on my dive at Mansfield Park Dive area today varied from 5-6 feet above 50 feet to less than a foot at 100. Water temp at 100 feet is 67 degrees.

Nice and toasty at 100ffw in Travis....will be diving Broken Bow Ok. this weekend and expect to find a nice cool 48f around 130ffw.....with nice vis less the silt blow ups off the tree limbs from your exhaust bubbles! :D

If you guys don't mind, I can probably make that too. Have either of you ever been to what is left of the water plant that is now at about 35 feet just east of the scuba area? I've got distances and directions if you would like to get some navigation practice. Yesterday, visibility ranged from 2 to 12 feet with no clear pattern.

What time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom