Manila to Puerta Galera transportation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stortecky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I swear I saw a post out there already about this but I can not find it again. Sorry for asking the question again.

I am looking at what bus I should take to get to the Batangas City Pier? Is there one bus line that is nicer then the other. It looks like these bus lines make the trip to the pier BLTB, JAM and TRITRAN

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many departures there are a day or what times. I can not not find any bus schedules or information on online.

Also would you recommend a ferry service or are they all about the same. We will be going to Sabang.

Thanks

Reactions: jbb
We took the Ceres bus(12:00 noon, P167.00) at Buen Dia and arrived at Batangas pier around 14:15 last month. Plenty of time to catch the 14:45 boat(P250,00) to Sabang.

Jam, Ceres and Tritran bus stations are located in LRT-Buendia (Gil Puyat LRT Station)along Taft Avenue in Pasay City. Buses to Batangas Pier leave almost every hour. I would recommend that you leave early morning to get more options for boat from Batangas Pier to Sabang. Allow 2.5 to 3hours travel time as you plan your trip.

Rhealane boat to Sabang leaves at 9AM and 11AM: ticket cost is P230 plus P50 environmental fee and P30 terminal fee, totals to Php 310.00. No matter what boat you take, you will have to pay the environmental and terminal fees.

All good advice so far. Tips, get there a bit early and sit in the front seat. sometimes I buy both seats, heck for about $4 more it is worth it to have the whole section and I can put my carry on there. Don't drink to much liquids before the trip, they don't stop for pee breaks. At Batangas pier, use a porter, save your back, for $1 or 2 they will take it from the bus to the ferry. I like Father & sons for the ferry, but just make sure you are going to Sabang.
Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom