Man, was Santa good to me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFDiver85

Registered
Reaction score
For Christmas I received a new underwater camera, brand new split fins, and a new Armor dive travel bag for my upcoming trip to Grand Cayman :) As far as diving goes, Santa was kind to me this year :)

yup same here, I did not get any scuba gear this year since I just got a new computer system and monitor to play with...... woooooooo whoooooooo

Damn this thing flies fast.....

Santa was soo good, New tank, a squaker, and extra lite, now will work on keeping the tank on the BC. See you at Venice Jan. 11

I got a nice new compass, GF was given a new u/w camera, the reef fish set of books, and a few smaller bits - easier to get a bunch of stuff when you are new as you still need stuff rather than replacing it!

Happy boxing day (12/26)

Nice gift Simon! What kind of camera did you get your GF? I'm assuming it's a beginners camera. I'd be interested to know how the pictures come out. Let me know, maybe we'll get to do some diving again together soon.

Mandy, it was the simple point and shoot sealife reefmaster - i will add on flashes as time goes on!! Cant quite afford the digitals or something more spectacular with all the other dive gear we have bought in the last few months! Its a lot nicer and probably will take better picks than the disposable UW camera we had for our trip to Crystal River.

We should hopefully be free to go to Venice (1/11), assuming conditions pick up!

simbrooks:
.......... will take better picks than the disposable UW camera we had for our trip to Crystal River.

We should hopefully be free to go to Venice (1/11), assuming conditions pick up!

Sims
Check the tide chart (Link below) for Venice before you go. Were heading to Crystal River with the Manatees, better visability for photo ops & 72 degree water on 1/11/04. We rent a boat from Crystal River Dive Center for $10 per hour and head to Kings Springs - about 15 min boat ride away on the river. Just getting ready to go sailing out of Dunedin/Clearwater area. Water temp is a brisk 61 degrees here :) Glad I'll be on top of the water!

Florida Gulf Coast Tide Charts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom