Man I Love This Sport!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishlips_1

Reaction score
Dove Waldo Lake (Central Oregon) again today! Man what a sight. The water is so clear, and you can see forever. Well, at least 60' or so. The fish we saw were so awesome! The first school we saw had about two dozen or so fish, and a few were at least 15+ pounds or so.(maybe larger). On the way back, the first dive, we saw one all by itself that was at least 25/30lbs. Way Cool!
On dive two we went to another wall and there were even more and bigger fish! What a sight!! Must be getting a camera next. Any input on this would be much app.
Ready too sell all other toys and go totally SCUBA.
By the way did I mention I got my dry gloves for the first time today also.
The only problem I have with the dry suit is, fighting the urge to pee.LMAO
Still LMOO
Dive dry and don't hold your breath,
Lips

Fishlips_1:
Dove Waldo Lake (Central Oregon) again today! Man what a sight. The water is so clear, and you can see forever. Well, at least 60' or so. The fish we saw were so awesome! The first school we saw had about two dozen or so fish, and a few were at least 15+ pounds or so.(maybe larger). On the way back, the first dive, we saw one all by itself that was at least 25/30lbs. Way Cool!
On dive two we went to another wall and there were even more and bigger fish! What a sight!! Must be getting a camera next. Any input on this would be much app.
Ready too sell all other toys and go totally SCUBA.
By the way did I mention I got my dry gloves for the first time today also.
The only problem I have with the dry suit is, fighting the urge to pee.LMAO
Still LMOO
Dive dry and don't hold your breath,
Lips
Please PM me the name of you LDS so I can buy some stock.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom