Maluku Divers Ambon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkbait98

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everybody,

Time to dip into the pool of knowledge that abounds here :D !!

I am currently booking a trip to Ambon and am wondering if anybody can give me a good idea about the Maluku Divers resort. How was the food and the staff? Was there any reef or is this all like diving in Lembeh Strait?

I thank you in advance for any information that you can give me.

Sharkbait

I was there in April and I loved it! We are going back in November. Marcel is the manager and he does a great job. I thought the food was fantastic and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We mainly dove muck sites and they were excellent. We dove a lot with Samwell( sp.?) and he was Superb! We went on some great mimic octopus dives with him and he taught us the technique to draw them out of their holes. Great fun! The owner, "Andy" is very helpful and a whiz with the internal domestic flights. The rooms are HUGE and very nice. I really enjoyed my stay there! My vote is to go and check it out!
Have fun!

Hi Everybody,

Time to dip into the pool of knowledge that abounds here :D !!

I am currently booking a trip to Ambon and am wondering if anybody can give me a good idea about the Maluku Divers resort. How was the food and the staff? Was there any reef or is this all like diving in Lembeh Strait?

I thank you in advance for any information that you can give me.

Sharkbait

Hello SB, I was in Ambon about 4 years ago diving with Maluku divers, but I think it was under different management at the time. Had a very good experience.

Diving was excellent, nice walls, shark activity on most dives and the muck stuff was excellent as well.

Do a search for Ambon in this forum and read my and others previous posts on the subject for more specific info... -Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom