Malta one of the oldest and newest diving destination in Europe.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Even the dives where we didnt have any by the time i was midway through dive2 of the day i was shaking uncontrollably.

<20c for me is a drysuit every time.

Just booked a long weekend in Malta myself, hence searching through old threads for hints on good dive sites and centres (and to try and choose between Malta and Gozo). I have dived in Malta before and loved the place.
Thanks for this report Tonio!

String:
Reviving an old thread and replying to myself but in case anyone is interested ive just finished writing up a trip report to Malta.

http://www.hvsac.co.uk/malta06/index.html

Thanks for reviving the thread and thanks for the trip report. I've booked my flight for my trip already (I head out there for 10 days in late Nov of this year) and I'm still trying to plan out everything I'm going to do while there.

If anybody else that either lives there or is going to be there around the same time wants to meet up, feel free to drop me a line.

Hi there,

We are going to spend our christmas and new year at Malta. Do you know that are there many diving centers open in winter? We would like to rent our diving gear and UW- SLR camera.

Thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom