Trip Report Malpelo September 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! Enjoyed the video overall (the drone footage was a nice added element), sound track and the whale footage. The only thing I'd have like to see added is some footage or photos of the live-aboard boat interior, like your room and the dining area, to show some idea what it might be like to live on the Ferox a week. Malpelo's been getting more attention on the forum in recent years; glad to see that. I'll probably never make it there, but the wildlife you showed reminded me of the Galapagos. You showed some great schooling action...'fish tornados.'

Thanks for the feedback! I do see that its a bit of a glaring omission. It definitely is an experience living on the Ferox. Very basic but it has it where it counts: individual rooms for solo travellers, very quiet and great food and crew. The diving is very much like Galapagos and Cocos, but has some unique features / topography for sure

Wow that's the most badass diving video I've seen, thanks for posting that. Looking forward to learning more about Silky!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom