Malpelo - Ferox new Colombian liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, a 3.5 years old thread comes back to life, which brings back to memories of my last trip to Malpelo, last July. Finally made it there after a long wait.

In the post back in August 2018, Tony mentioned that Jaime Lopez was the DM then. He was still the DM on my last trip together with Sten Johansson. I was in Sten’s group. We had fantastic diving time, as you see in my trip video, below.

Here’s a more recent one by Dive Hard with much better camera than my GoPro 9. His drone also helps to see Malpelo from bird’s eye view.

Just got following feedback from client on December trip aboard the FEROX.

I just come back from Malpelo and it was amazing. We were very lucky for the diving.
We saw hammer head every dive, 6 m tiger, whale shark and the Ferox!!!
The crew were very friendly, professionnel and safe. Better there, because the current are strong..
So thank you and happy new year.
Florian

Please check out latest updated availability on Find available spaces, book a trip on a dive liveaboard | Dive Advice

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)

Find available spaces, book a trip on a dive liveaboard | Dive Advice … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

It sounds like December is a better time to be there. Can’t wait to see his trip video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom