Male/Female Brain Psych Reseach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Originally Posted by cancun mark
male

EQ 42
SQ 54

Yeah, the women have

the shopping section (I lack this section)
the nagging section ( I don't nag. Do I have to?)
the I wonder if this dress makes me look fat section, (I don't ask, it all makes me look fat. If you didn't like it you wouldn't still be around. I'm more worried with how fat YOU ARE not me.)
the what is in my handbag section, (Ok, I'm concerned if the bag matches the shoes.)
the meaningless anniversary section, (I could care less WHAT anniversary it is. Don't whine at me that you want a card for it either.)
the what are you feeling section, (DUH, Men have two feelings, the I'm hungry and the other one that I'm not allowed to mention. And you feel them both pretty much ALL the time. So why would I ask?)
the talk for hours on the phone section (I work on the phone. I hate to answer my own phone much less talk on it.)
etc etc

Men just have the beer and the sex sections. (So do women. Men just don't ask directions to find these sections.)Perhaps you don't need further training. I like you this way. See my notes above..

This was priceless, if I remember her scores compared to mine, she answered so right on the nose.
female
EQ - 42
SQ - 54
Extreme S brain
Occupation involves multi-tasking and problem solving and why I like it. Don't think I balanced my response to 'what would people think', I keep forgetting to care.

Female:
Eq 60
Sq 28

Female
EQ-63
SQ-40
LB/RB 50/50

Suggested title for your paper - "This is the mystery of the quotient, quotient..."

(more men will get this than women)

I feel like a freak.
EQ 20
SQ 38

The numbers almost plot to the exact spot- Type B brain. Balanced. Bwahaahaahaa. Seriously though, I use different hands to do different tasks. I'm left handed when I eat, write, shoot pool, shoot rifles/shotguns. Just about everything else I do right handed, such as bowling, throw a ball, bat, kick with right foot, etc.

Foo

Female

SQ=45
EQ=36
Border Line Type S and Extreme Type S

Male
sq = 42
eq = 50

Back
Top Bottom