Male/Female Brain Psych Reseach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Male
EQ = 56
SQ = 49

EQ - 52

SQ - 53

I'm on the extreme end of the scale! Scary...

Thanks for all the replies. Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't need anymore results. My project is complete; however, if you want to keep doing it, that's fine. I'm still interested in seeing the results.

goodknight411:
Thanks for all the replies. Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't need anymore results. My project is complete; however, if you want to keep doing it, that's fine. I'm still interested in seeing the results.

Are you going to compile the results and give a summary here?

The results are already up. Page 3 of this thread; of course that doesn't include anyone who posted after that.
Today is Dead Day and Finals start tomorrow, but once that's done I'll see if I can put together the rest of the results and get them up. No promises though.

Male
EQ-66
SQ-50

goodknight411:
OK, I'll do it :wink:

Female
EQ: 26
SQ: 21

I'm thinking this lines up with my tendency towards being a hermit :wink:

male
EQ: 40
SQ: 33

My feeling is that the SQ one is pretty dependent on whether you care about nature, buildings and mashinery...if those things bore you or only slightly interest you then you´ll get a much lower score...just my thoughts though...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom