Maldives on the MS Stingray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azjohnnyo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone been on the the MS Stingray in the Maldives? We are going the second week in January 2010 and I'm just curious what experiences people would like to share... What kind of conditions can we expect that time of year? Thanks!!
John

Thanks for the link...good info...I was looking more for personal experiences on the boat we are going to be on...the MS Stingray. Thanks again!!

I would recommend you read this: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3782946-post101.html
this was a sister boat. my wife and i have dived from the Stingray a couple of years ago. while the ship staff were very friendly and the food good, we were less happy about the dive staff. Dive briefings were very detailed but the dive that followed would have very little in common with the briefing!

Thanks Nikk...I appreciate the link!! That's a very interesting story. Looks like I will be adding a CO tester to my kit...

Hi Iscarian,

Greetings from Maldives.

Sting Ray is a good liveaboard , which will do 17 dives for a week tour. I am exclusive operator to the boat and have send many clients , and there is not much issue. Its a boat average standard boat. Also we do operate the sister liveaboard Eagle Ray . This liveaboard does around 20 dives per week.

If you would like to get our price please do let me know i would be happy to assist.

Thank you
Suja

Thank you Suja...we are already booked on the Stingray for January. We are very much looking forward to this trip. We will be in Australia for about 2 weeks before flying from Sydney to Male to get on the boat!

Back
Top Bottom