Malapascua Trip (May 9-12)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

our flight back is late on Mon. so I am thinking of maybe heading into Cebu City first and maybe try to get a short term hotel or something for a warm FRESHWATER shower before catching our flight out...

our flight back is late on Mon. so I am thinking of maybe heading into Cebu City first and maybe try to get a short term hotel or something for a warm FRESHWATER shower before catching our flight out...
Are you sure a "shower" is all you want at the shorttime hotel? :D

Jokes aside, if I'm in Cebu you are more than welcome to use the shower wherever I'm staying. It will probably be a hotel as last time I stayed at my friends flat but his smoking drove nuts.

Drew

well the shower was for after ..... :eyebrow:

still want to let me use your hotel room :snicker:

Yeah I would love to do Nunez Shoal.Jason, PM your mobile or contact # while you're on Malapascua.

Sorry, no number to give. I'll either be at TSD (shop or bar with Treavor), the Kuan Bar (or Wobbly Boot Restort usually room #9) snoring in my room or teasing the Siren's of Sunsplash at the bar. You must have the chicken fajitas at Sunsplash.

well the shower was for after ..... :eyebrow:

still want to let me use your hotel room :snicker:
Pak, my plans have changed and I'll be in Cebu the weekend of May 3 and the weekend of May 10 I'll be in PG playing around at Tech Asia. If you still want to use my shower feel free to drop by Sha-Che's on Small Lalaguna.

Drew

You know I've never been that bothered by the shower water on Malapascua. It can kind of smell sulfury during the dry season but I never noticed it after drying off. If you have laundry done on the island though you will smell it in your clothes unless you make sure they use some Downy softener in the wash. Maybe the Kuan Bar has a better well or something.

Back
Top Bottom