Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was about to ask you when you're going Coya until I stumbled on this thread. Will read it later.

Just a plan -

Oct. 28 - Arrive in Cebu after lunch, stay overnite
Oct 29 - Depart Cebu 5am for 3 hour trip to Maya and a 40 minute boat ride to Malapascua.
Lunch
Dive 2pm Monad; Night dive?
Oct 30 - 3 dives, Monad, Gato included
Oct 31 - 3 dives - I guess Monad again if no sighting on 1st day, proceed to Calanggaman, dive, lunch, dive and return.
Nov 1 - 9am - Depart for Cebu, flight 5pm or 6pm

Matt?

Unless something else turns up (like my amp dying, again), I'm in. DOR in Malapascua. Woohoo!

Just a plan -

Oct. 28 - Arrive in Cebu after lunch, stay overnite
Oct 29 - Depart Cebu 5am for 3 hour trip to Maya and a 40 minute boat ride to Malapascua.
Lunch
Dive 2pm Monad; Night dive?
Oct 30 - 3 dives, Monad, Gato included
Oct 31 - 3 dives - I guess Monad again if no sighting on 1st day, proceed to Calanggaman, dive, lunch, dive and return.
Nov 1 - 9am - Depart for Cebu, flight 5pm or 6pm

Matt?

Sounds like a fine plan Koya...none of the diving will be any problem at all...we are currently exploring various parts of Calanggaman to see which is best...

I'm also tracking down various types of accommodation for everyone...think i've got the hotwater/ac ones sorted for you and Myra :)

Who else wants what kind of acc, and what kind of budget?

Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as there's A/C it's fine with me. I don't really need hot water.

Sounds like a fine plan Koya...none of the diving will be any problem at all...we are currently exploring various parts of Calanggaman to see which is best...

I'm also tracking down various types of accommodation for everyone...think i've got the hotwater/ac ones sorted for you and Myra :)

Who else wants what kind of acc, and what kind of budget?

Looks like this is going to be a lot of fun!

@matt:count me in on a/c + hot/cold water. i'm ok to share a room as long as she is pretty & friendly :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom